Smart selling for old phones
The Samsung galaxy S4 arrived in the Smartphone market in March 2014. With a 1.6GHz processor, a 1920×1080 screen resolution and many other high end features, the S4 was one of Samsung’s ‘stand out’ Smartphones. It was Samsung’s fastest selling smartphone in their history and they have sold more than 40 million units since its release.
However, with the introduction of the galaxy S4’s successor, the Samsung Galaxy S5, the S4 has taken a back seat. The Galaxy S5 has 1.9GHz octa-core processor, 16 mega-pixel back camera and a 2.1 mega-pixel front camera. Its storage space can be expanded up to 128 GB as compared to 64 GB in the galaxy S4. It also has a better battery capacity and the list goes on.
Every smartphone user will want to have the latest smartphone with the best features. The Galaxy S5 also faces competition from phones from other brands such and Apple and Motorola which have smartphones with similar features. Every new model released boasts of improved features. You therefore have a wide range of models to choose from when upgrading your smartphone. However, the price of these smartphones also increases along with every improvement. Upgrading to a newer model may prove to be very expensive. TechPayout.com can help you sell your Samsung Galaxy S4 and reduce the overall cost of upgrading to a newer model. Tech Payout’s goal is to pay you the highest value possible.
Techpayout.com allows you to sell your used smartphones or tablets in 3 simple steps:
- Get an instant quote: After selecting your model you will be asked for details relating to the condition of your smartphone.
The options include:
- Brand New (In the box): Unused in the original box with shrink wrap still on the phone.
- Excellent Condition: Almost new and 100% functional without any scratches.
- Good Condition: Slightly used and 100 % functional with only a few minor scratches.
- Damaged Condition: Does not function properly.
- Original Box
- USB Cable
- Factory unlocked or unlocked from carrier.
- Free of iCloud activation lock.
Depending on these conditions an instant quote will be provided.
- Shipping and handling: The phone will be shipped by you but you will receive a refund on the shipping charges. The process will be quicker if you use your own box.
Details such as Name, address, phone number etc. need to be provided.
- PayPal: You can choose to get paid via PayPal. The money will be credited to your account without any hassle or having to wait a very long time. Every transaction is 100 % secure. Payment via this method includes a small processing fee.
- Check: You can also be paid by having a check delivered to you without having to pay any fees.
Make sure you –
- De-activate the phone from your carrier ( deactivation may have already been done if you upgraded to a new phone)
- Deactivate all pass codes or locks.
- Remove your personal information from the phone before shipping. (Note: The phone will be wiped out even if you forget to do so).