How is a pack and play convenient to children?
Toys are the most important things for little children. Toys help children to learn and expand their imagination power as well as promote social skills. But, every parent wishes that their children play in a comfortable, safe and secure environment. In a busy lifestyle, it is not always easy to look after the children. Due to these reasons, a pack and play can be of great help.
A pack and play is also termed as Playpen. This is nothing but a playard that is designed to fulfill almost all requirements of play during travel. Therefore, parents should select the best pack and play for their kids that can prove to be value for money.
Different features of pack and play
There are several qualities available in a pack and play that easily attract both children and their parents. These are –
- Bassinet – It provides sleeping facility to little kids. It is a common feature of a good pack and play. It can either be attached or removed.
- Canopy – It is a special cloth which generally prevents the extravagant bright light from reaching the baby while sleeping. It can keep out unwanted bugs and flying nuisances from disturbing a baby.
- Entertainment options – It comes with several inbuilt entertainment additives like music consoles, mp3 systems, and multi-color music lights.
- Maneuverability – They are easy to carry around, set up and transport.
Top pack and play models available
Nowadays, there are several models of the pack and play that can be found in the market. These products offer several advantages as well as disadvantages. So, proper searching of a pack and play, before buying, is very important.
Some of the best pack and play models are described below –
- Graco pack ‘n play on the go travel play yard – It is the most famous play yard in the market. It features a full-size bassinet that offers a sleeping option. It is made from a double-frame system which makes it robust and long-lasting. Though it has a solid build, it weighs just 23 lbs.
- Lotus travel crib and portable baby play yard – It is a combination of a play yard and a crib. It is a robust, cozy, safe and well-ventilated playard, which offers play area of 24 by 48 inches. It is generally used during travels. Its weight is only 13 pounds and easy to set up.
- Summer infant pop ‘n play portable play yard – It is the best flexible play yard among all products. It can be easily and safely set up on dewy grass, lawn, sandy beach and indoors too. It comes with a whopping 14 square feet of playing spot. This is why it is able to hold up to 3 babies at a time.
- Joovy room2 portable play yard – Without any doubt, it is one of the roomiest play yard available in the market. At a time, it can hold more than one baby. It is made from solid aluminum frames and covered with a hard 600D material, offering safety. This model is generally a traditional playard.
- 4Moms breeze play yard – It takes only 30 seconds to be set up. It features a leak-proof changing table and a comfortable play yard mattress. It can also be a good choice for a pack and play.